An exercise in patience and portion control.
1. Quiet corner with a view.
2. Fried fish is consistently done well and not served dripping with oil
3. Grilled chicken cooked well with crispy skin
4. Mashed potato is thick enough.
1. Waiting time for food. We were the only table but it took way too long for the 1st set to appear and even though similar mains were ordered between a few folks, there was a sizable wait in-between
2. Staff changed my side dish without informing me. Reason “ran out of stock” (we were the 1st ones for lunch that day).
4. Peppers were a tad bitter.
5. Portion size, great for those with XS appetite. We wanted to head downstairs for bak chor mee after lunch.
Level 2 at Killiney
117A Killiney Road
Since there are other Lunch Set options around this area, with faster service, better food and cheaper price, unfortunately for Level 2 Lunch Set menu, this only scores 5/10 on my books
UPDATE (MAY 2015) : Above menu has been changed out .